INDIA - 27/04/2018
2nd National HR Leadership Summit 2018
The 2nd National HR Leadership Summit will provide immense opportunity and provide insights across today’s most important HR issues and opportunities, and present an analytical framework to explore the paths of translating thoughts into actions through strategic tools and training & development activities.
- Evolution of Employee Engagement and Role of HR
- Building a Culture of Engagement
- Running an Effective Employee Engagement Survey
- Deploying L&D Strategy for Re-Skilling Employees
FROM THE LENS OF CXOs – IN FAST-PACED CHANGING WORLD, IS HR AN IMPEDEMENT OR AN ENABLER FOR COMPETITIVE EDGE?
- What Role should HR Play to Drive the Digital Agenda in the Organization?
- How can HR be a Catalyst for Innovation?
- The Necessity for HR to Reinvent and Transform Itself
EMERGING TRENDS OF TRANSFORMATIONAL PRACTICES IN HR
DRIVING DIGITAL AGENDA IN HR
- eHR Practices & Trends: Building a New Generation of Cognitive Digital Workforce
- Impact of Digitalisation on /hiring & managing Talent and Employee Life Cycle
- Working Together: Machines & People
TRANSFORMATIONAL STORIES OF HR
- Capability Development Beyond Learning & Development
- Connecting Organization Development and Resourcing to Business Performance
REDESIGNING HR PROCESSES FOR EFFECTIVENESS AND ENHANCED EXPERIENCE WHILE BALANCING ‘TECH AND TOUCH’
- Role Of Analytics And Intelligent Automation
*Additional 18% GST Applicable on Registration Fee
*Nomination fee is Non-Refundable, However Participation by a substitute is allowed.
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
India International Centre-New Delhi
Download Link : HR Summit 2018_Brochure_V8.pdf