INDIA - 19/01/2018
Workshop On "Data Analytics For Internal Auditors" (Mumbai)
Achromic Point would proudly like to announce its association with Deloitte as its Knowledge Partner for its upcoming Workshop on “Data Analytics for Internal Auditors” scheduled in Mumbai on January 19, 2017.
“Analyzing Data is Important” is an understatement given the deluge of big data and where traditional notions of testing are anachronistic to providing assurance. With new opportunities and risks around every corner, making the right decision at the right time has never been more important.
While recognizing this need of hour, Achromic Point and Deloitte has joined hands together for this robust workshop.
This one day workshop is packed with real life case studies for you to acquire proven solutions to deliver value in Internal Audit domain.
Topics being covered (Indicative):-
Session – 1
- Data Analysis & Audit Planning
- Concept of Big Data
- Advanced Audit Analytics tools & techniques
- Future of Advanced Audit Analytics
Planning & Risk Assessment
Session - 2
Session - 2
- Identify how both collecting and enriching data can be used for analysis, to understand your audit universe and risk better
- Recognize the use of process intelligence to identify risk during planning
- Continuous Auditing (Automation, Managing the exception reporting, and what to do when you no longer have exceptions)
- Ad Hoc Testing (Where and how to begin, easy wins, and area of focus)
Session - 3
- Population Analysis – Using Time Series Analysis
Session – 4
- Recognize how to build the strategy around a data enabled IA function, considering people, process and technology
- Recognize the Landscape of tools applicable to data auditing
- Recognize methods to create impact and the business case for data analytics
Speakers from Deloitte & Industry
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Hotel Orchid, Mumbai
Download Link : DAIA Brochure.pdf