INDIA - 14/10/2017
“Insolvency And Bankruptcy Code 2016 – The Game Changer”
Achromic Point and BRICS CCI along with our Knowledge Partner Vaish Associates Advocates would like to invite you for our upcoming seminar on “Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 – The Game Changer” scheduled in New Delhi on October – 14, 2017 at India Habitat Center (Magnolia Hall), New Delhi.
IBC introduces significant legal and structural changes in the Insolvency framework. The Code will also significantly improve India's "Ease of Doing Business" ranking and over the long term, it will enhance creditor rights, boost investor confidence and facilitate deepening of India's corporate bond market.
This Seminar would be highly intensive and interactive session with various stakeholders with the relevant details of the code in the context of building ecosystem for the Insolvency and Bankruptcy code 2016.
TIMING OF THE SEMINAR:- 9:30 AM to 4:45 PM
The Seminar will provide the opportunity to understand:-
· Getting the In-depth analysis of technicalities and developments of the Code.
· Role and Opportunities of Insolvency Professionals.
· Corporate Insolvency Resolution & liquidation Process.
· Chance to interact with the speakers regarding the effective implementation of the Code.
TOPIC BEING COVERED
o INAUGURAL SESSION
- SPECIAL CHIEF GUEST
- CHIEF GUEST
- KEY NOTE ADDRESS
o OVERVIEW THE CODE
- INTERACTIVE SESSION WITH THE CHIEF GUEST ON THE PROVISIONS OF IBC
o PANEL DISCUSSION
- MANAGEMENT, FINANCIAL AND LEGAL ASPECTS ON THE RESOLUTION PROCESS AND LIQUIDATION PROCESS
(BOTH FROM CORPORATE AND STAKEHOLDER’S PERSPECTIVES )
CHIEF GUEST.: Hon'ble Justice Mr. S. J. Mukhopadhaya, Chairperson - National Company Law Appellate Tribunal
SPECIAL CHIEF GUEST.: Hon'ble Justice Mr. Arjan Kumar Sikri, Supreme Court India
- A. S. Chandhiok (Keynote Speaker) Former Additional Solicitor General of India, Principal Counsel, State and Judicial Affairs, EU Commission
- Satwinder Singh Partner, Vaish Associates Advocates
- Sajeve Deora Director, Integrated Capital Services - Delhi, India
- NPS Chawla Associate Partner, Vaish Associates Advocates
*More Speakers to join in
9:30 am - 4:45 pm
India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
Download Link : IBC_V15.pdf