INDIA - 22/09/2017
Litigation & Arbitration Conference 2017 - Mumbai
Achromic Point would proudly like to announce its association with Aarna Law as its Knowledge Partner for its upcoming “Litigation & Arbitration Conference 2017”.
The Last Decade has seen Arbitration in India flourish, with more and more users turning to Arbitration rather than litigation as a means to resolving their commercial disputes.
This conference provides expert guidance on some of the most recent developments and current trends in the area of International and Domestic Arbitration and also offers the opportunity to build relationships, knowledge, understanding and commercial awareness of the key developments in the fast moving field of law.
Topics being covered:-
LITIGATION VS. ARBITRATION (PROS AND CONS)
- Process of Litigation (keeping in mind the Commercial Court Act, 2015)
- Process of Arbitration
- Choice of Arbitration or Litigation (Considering the above pros and cons)
- The Proceedings
- Challenge and Enforcement
IMPACT OF COMMERCIAL COURTS ACT ON ARBITRATION
- Applications arising out of Arbitration to Commercial Courts
- Arbitration is faster than Proceedings in Commercial Courts
- Shreyas Jayasimha - Advocate, Aarna Law
- Sheila Ahuja - Of Counsel - Global Arbitration Group, Allen & Overy
*More speakers from Aarna Law and Industry to join in
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel Orchid, Mumbai
Download Link : Arbitration & Litigation Brochure_V2.pdf