INDIA - 08/09/2017 - 09/09/2017
Masterclass On Audit Report Writing - 2017 - Mumbai
Achromic Point and IIA India take this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming “Masterclass on Audit Report Writing” in Mumbai on September 8 - 9.
This training session gives all participants a unique opportunity to go through all steps of preparation and writing of an internal audit report. Participants will also see how to present audit recommendations so that company management can use them for their management decisions. Persuasive communication is an essential skill for auditors at all levels, and high-quality audit reports are a key communication tool. By participating in this course, auditors in all sectors and at all levels will learn what goes into an effective audit observation and how to organize reports that meet professional standards, elicit management action, and communicate crucial messages to executives and board-level readers. By honing these skills, they can distinguish themselves in their current positions and prepare themselves for advancement.
This is a hands-on course that focuses on the organization and structure of audit reports, and includes case study activities for practicing the basics of audit report writing.
* 16 CPE Hours
* Certificate from IIA India.
* IIA Training Material (Global Content)
Topics being covered:-
- THE AUDIT – REPORT WRITING TASK
- COMPONENTS OF AUDIT OBSERVATIONS
- AUDIT REPORT STRUCTURE
- QUALITY OF REPORTING
- Nikhel Kochhar (Anchor – Trainer) - Chair Advocacy, The Institute of Internal Auditors India
- Satish Shenoy - Past President, The Institute of Internal Auditors India, (Bombay Chapter) Head of Audit, L & T
- Huzeifa Unwala - Partner, NMAH & Co.
- Sumant Chadha - Past President, IIA India, Delhi Chapter
*More Faculty to join in from IIA India, Industry and Consulting
08/09/2017 - 09/09/2017
Opening Day Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closing Day Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel Mirage, Mumbai
Download Link : MARW Brochure_V8.pdf