INDIA - 12/05/2017
GST Implementation- Key Issues And Recent Developments - Coimbatore
Achromic Point takes this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming seminar on “GST in India – Implementation, Key Issues & Recent Development” in the city of Coimbatore on 12th May 2017.
In an attempt to leave no stone un-turned to have Goods and Services Tax (GST) roll out on July 1, GST Council had cleared bulk of rules that form framework of GST regime. Draft rules for input tax credit, valuation, transition and composition scheme have been released for public comments.
Experts believe that since few rules are yet to be finalized by the GST Council in its next meeting, 2-3 months is very short period for industry to prepare for GST roll out. Companies need to have their systems, processes ready with revised structural requirements.
To address this largest need of hour, this one day robust Masterclass will provide a deep insight into the key changes that will come into the play across the entire gamut of operations of an enterprise and will make participants understand the impact of GST on their respective areas.
Way GST Works
- GST Globally and Roadmap to GST in India
- Update on GST Legislation
- GST and Industry IT readiness
- ITC/Credit Mechanism in GST
- GSTN Compliance
- Model GST Law & Credit Rules
- Conditions of availing credits
- Transition of credit towards GST
- Input Tax Credit
- Treatment of continuing Contracts/Agreement
- Issues related to import/export of goods and services
- Raman NV - Partner- Indirect Tax, BDO India LLP
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel The Residency, Coimbatore