INDIA - 12/10/2017 - 13/10/2017
Risk Management Framework Practical Implementation - Mumbai
Achromic Point Academy takes this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming International training on “Risk Management Framework – Practical Implementation” along with Crest Advisory Africa in the city of Mumbai on 12th & 13th October 2017.
Many organization are following a certain templated approach and to comply with the “Apply or Explain Principle” as stated in King 3. Without understanding the interconnectivity and interdependency of the principles, the framework and process, the outcomes will be haphazard and mediocre.
The aim for this workshop is to provide delegates with a practical knowledge pertaining to the Risk Assessment process, based on a Best Practice tools and techniques.
- Understand the context of the organization and describe it (Internally & Externally – SWOT Analysis Based).
- Know and understand the objectives of the specific organization as well as Specific Business Unit.
- Prioritize the Operational Objectives and select the top three major risks for immediate Risk Management intervention.
- Develop an all-inclusive Risk Matrix addressing:
o Likelihood Criteria
o Consequence Criteria
o Level of Risk
o Risk Rating (Inherent and Residual)
o Levels of Authority, Directing escalation and decision making processes
- Conduct a practical Risk Assessment based on ISO standard described Risk Assessment Techniques. Four of the 22 techniques will be practically applied and utilized.
- This will include:
o Risk Identification
o Risk Analysis
o Risk Evaluation
- Learn how to utilize the Bowtie Risk Assessment Techniques as a Risk per page process.
- Compile a Risk Register from above mentioned information, integrating all the different information processes gathered.
- Develop three lines of defenses, using a template regarding a Combined Assurance Model.
Mr. Nico Snyman – Risk Expert and Project Director
Nico is Certified Fellow member (FIRMSA), the highest membership accolade within the Institute of Risk Managers of South Africa (IRMSA), validating the in-depth knowledge he has regarding the Risk Management Discipline as well as the diversity of Risk Management methodologies he has been exposed over the span of his career.
He has been involved in the Risk Management (Enterprise, Project and Operational), Project Management, Business Continuity and Corporate Governance environment for the past 34 years, within public and private sectors and on various levels of the organisations, representing Executive committees and having seats on Boards.
Nico provides Training and Management Consulting Services since 2014 and has trained over 200 executives across all industries, Rail, Mining, Tertiary Education, Public Sector, Corporates, property, etc. He is also consulting within these environments to drive ERM Maturity within organisations.
· Mr. Everhard Carstens – Governance Advisor and Trainer
Everhard is a CIA and skilled Corporate Governance Trainer, is focused on delivering value to clients (through consulting, auditing and training), by improving Organisational Governance programmes and related Risk Management, Business Continuity (BCM), Crisis Management and ICT Service Continuity (IT DR) capabilities.
Everhard Carstens has been involved in professional consulting services for 20 years in operational, assurance and management consulting capacities.Everhard has in-depth experience across industries including Mining, Manufacturing, Managed and Outsourcing services, Telecommunications, Investment and Asset Management, Financial Services, Water Services and various Public entities including Government Agencies and Municipalities.
*One of the above faculties will be conducting the training in each location
12/10/2017 - 13/10/2017
Opening Day Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closing Day Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Download Link : Risk Management Workshop V.01.pdf