INDIA - 17/03/2017 - 19/03/2017
Certificate Program On “Fraud, Forensic & AML Regulations” - Mumbai
Achromic Point Academy would like to take this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming “Certificate Program on Fraud, Forensic and AML Regulations” in the city of Mumbai on 17th to 19th March, 2017.
Due to the growing use of the internet, the white collar crime threat is expanding exponentially in the swift changing competitive global digital economical world.
An Integrated approach to fighting the risk is needed, thus Achromic Point Academy and Phoenix legal holding this extensive certification course on Fraud, Forensic and AML Regulation.
Join this three day workshop to acquire the latest skills to successfully detect, prevent and investigate Fraud.
- Forensic Accounting
- Fraud Symptoms and Red Flags
- Digital Fraud Detection
- Anti-Money Laundering Laws, Treaties, Regulations and Nodal Authorities – An Overview
- Overview of Allied Laws
- Identifying, Dealing and Reporting with Suspicious Transactions & Money Laundering Test
- Assessment: Multiple Choice Questions
- Aseem Chawla - Partner, Phoenix Legal
- Pranshu Goel - Senior Associate, Phoenix Legal
17/03/2017 - 19/03/2017
Opening Day Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closing Day Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel Mirage, Mumbai
Download Link : FFAMl v.05.pdf