INDIA - 18/12/2015
Accounting & Audit Summit 2015 - Bengaluru
Achromic Point along with Deloitte brings Accounting and Audit Summit 2015 in the city of Bengaluru on 18th December.
Accounting can be described as a way to communicate the fiinancial health of a business or an organization to any and all interested parties. It is a way of assessing the assets, liabilities and cash flow, or the future of an entity for all current and future investors. It is the lifeblood of a business and all types of business have basic information that is recorded get that job done.
Whereas Auditing refers to a systematic examination of books, accounts, documents and voucher of an organization to ascertain how far the financial statements present a true and fair view of the concern. It also attempts to ensure that the books of accounts are properly maintained by the concern as required by law.
This Accounting and Audit Summit will help the participants to understand the new Accounting and Audit Standards. After Attending this participants will have the better understanding of the Revised Auditing Standards and how AS differ from IFRS.
Topics being covered:
- Income computation and disclosures (ICDS) - How it impact your business
- IND AS considerations for Boards and Audit Committee
- Internal financial controls - Integrated audit approach
- IT audit and Auditing in the cloud environment
- Analytics - The new era of auditing
- Balaji Munjurpet - Director, Deloitte
- Bhavani Jois - Director, Deloitte
- Deepa Seshadri - Director, Deloitte
- Johar Batterywala - Senior Manager, Deloitte
- Ishita Bhaumik - Senior Manager, Deloitte
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel Le Meridien
Download Link : AAS Brochure_Bangalore_v3.pdf