INDIA - 19/01/2018 - 20/01/2018
Certificate Course Corporate Fraud And Forensic Accounting” - Bengaluru
Achromic Point Academy would like to invite you for our upcoming “Certificate Program on Corporate Fraud & Forensic Accounting” along with our Knowledge Partner Grant Thornton India LLP in Bengaluru on 19th & 20th January 2018.
Due to the growing use of the internet, the white collar crime threat is expanding exponentially in the swift changing competitive global digital economical world.
An Integrated approach to fighting the risk is needed, thus Achromic Point Academy is holding this extensive certification course on Corporate Fraud & Forensic Accounting.
Join this two-day workshop to acquire the latest skills to successfully detect, prevent and investigate fraud.
- Corporate Fraud
- Financial Statement Frauds
- Fraud Investigation Techniques
- Introduction to Data Analytics to Identify Red Flags
- How to Internally Develop a Fraud Risk Assessment
- Cyber – Risk, Controls & Probabilities
- IT Audit- Core Principles
- POSH at Workplace
- Consolidation of Learnings and Key Case Studies
- Vidya Rajarao - Partner, Grant Thornton India LLP
- Anil Roy - Partner, Grant Thornton India LLP
- Samir Paranjpe - Partner, Grant Thornton India LLP
- Nitin Talwar - Director, Grant Thornton India LLP
- Raman Narasimhan - Director, Grant Thornton India LLP
*Speakers are Highly Experienced, Senior Professionals from Grant Thornton India's Forensic Practice, Other Experts Will be Added to the Lineup as Relevant
19/01/2018 - 20/01/2018
Opening Day Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closing Day Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel Le Meridien, Bengaluru
Download Link : CFFA Brochure_V7.pdf