INDIA - 14/12/2012
Fraud & Anti - Money Laundering Seminar 2012
Banks are facing a tidal wave of regulatory requirements and are increasingly under regulatory scrutiny. This seminar will provide an exclusive forum for participants to understand the AML framework and regulators view on various aspects of risk and compliance. The attendees will get a firsthand understanding of the proposed changes in the Anti Money laundering regulations in India and impact of revised FATF guidelines. They would also get an understanding the link between AML and fraud risks and the recent/new compliance requirements FATCA and Anti Bribery and corruption.
Topics being Covered:-
- What's New in the AML Landscape
- Fraud and AML - What's the Connection?
- Compliance challenges for financial instituions in India
- The Global Challenges of Combating Bribery & Corruption
- Ready or Not, Here it Comes: Is Your Organization Prepared for FATCA?
- Sanjeev Singh - Additional Director, FIU
- Sumit Makhija - Senior Director, Deloitte
- K.V. Karthik - Director, Deloitte
9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Hotel Eros Managed By Hilton, New Delhi
Download Link : AML Brochure.pdf